torsdag 17 november 2011

The Real Bond Between Two People

Your scent gives me a drunken feeling.
I can hardly stand upright when I’m with you.
The smell makes me shake uncontrollably and sticks to the inside of my nostrils like gum.
And I love it.
It makes your eyes glow through the thick mist I fall into.
Those eyes,
never will forget how they glistened when I looked so deep into them.
Big,
beautiful,
stunning,
pieces of diamonds against the light.

Your hands are touching me,
my legs are shaking.
I gotta sit down.
But I don’t want to let go,
I don’t ever want to let go.
You touch me in a way no one has before,
and I swear I could see sparks.
We’re listening to our song.
The song that means everything in our relationship
is playing in the background.

Time does no longer matter
and there is only light around us.
It’s like we’re the only ones left in the whole world.
We hug so hard I think I’m going to choke,
but I don’t care,
because dying in your arms would be the best way to die.
I just need to know one thing
and one thing only
I need to know that you’re thinking of me;
because
I
will
always
think
of
You.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar