torsdag 1 december 2011

Realisation Time


Dear friend,
why do you think I stopped caring?
Why do you think I began looking the other way,
when you pleaded for attention,
begged for help?
Why do you think I pulled the final straw and said ‘end’?
Why do you think I left well enough alone?
I’ll tell you why.

You keep going on about the same shit all the time.
Every time I talk to you,
 you find a way to make the conversation take a turn to the back of your head,
into your nightmares.
I gave you advice,
I gave you attention,
I provided you with  the vital information about going round the situation
but you rejected them all.
You rejected the solution.
You rejected any ideas,
any given reasons
to how,
and to why
you need to do what you need to do.
But I keep hearing the same fucking things all the time,
and I have to switch off so as not to be subjected to hate.
But I was.
From the wrong side;
From your side.
You targeted me instead,
told me I let you down,
because I didn’t help you,
because I wasn’t there for you,
even though I was.

Well I’ll tell you something else, "friend".
I’m sick and tired of your bullshit.
I’m fed up with hearing you whine and bitch,
and say that you hate me
and then come crawling back with the shallowest of apologies.
Friend, It is high time you pulled your head out of your ass and realised;
Your tomorrow started yesterday,
wake the fuck up.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar