onsdag 7 december 2011

Chronicle of the Broken

So where to begin?
What we had is now shattered,
spread out on the floor in front of us,
like a puzzle.
We both feel the need to put the pieces back together,
we need to put the U and the S back together again.
But none of us dares.
No one makes a move.
We’re at a standstill.

I don’t know what to do.
I am torn between two different feelings.
One half of me wants you back whilst the other half doesn’t.
There is no telling yet which part of me is the stronger.
My feelings are twisted.
I want to get out there,
meet new people,
play about,
fuck around,
party.
But knowing I can’t hold you in my arms anymore is killing me.
I can’t kiss your throat,
I can’t whisper things in your ear.
And I don’t want to lose that.
It burns in my stomach when I realize that you will find someone new.
Someone you will do to him, what you did to me.
I’m bracing myself for the pain.
Frustration is the right word.
It describes it all.
I don’t want to keep you,
but I don’t want to lose you either.

I miss the little things you did,
your giggle,
your smile,
your face.
I miss the times we spent together,
watching movies,
and talking about random stuff.
I remember it was so easy making you laugh.
It was so easy to love you.
But now, 
we’re nothing but apart.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar