tisdag 6 december 2011

Our Hearts Are the Instruments in the Concert of Our Life

There are two bodies merging in perfect symmetry.
The heartbeats are at it in one symphony.
They are our instruments
and we are playing the perfect concert.

The feeling of completion is mutual,
pure, wonderful completion.
The minds of both bodies are at peace,
feeling so accurately 
the same thing
while listening to each other’s breaths.

I am all about the concert, drumming away behind our ribcages.
The kiss on my lips,
so passionate,
never before have I experienced such devotion to one touch.
It leaves butterflies in my stomach
and I feel my legs go weak.

I sit in front of you
paralyzed like always by your beauty,
the butterflies rampaging in my stomach.
And as I sit there in front of you
gazing into your eyes,
I realize;
I can lose myself
with you
and still feel
completely
 safe.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar