måndag 26 december 2011

The Letdown Hall of Fame

I was on my way up
when you came along
life suddenly decided to stop
as you dropped the bomb
now my ship is capsizing
and there’s a permanent scar on the inside of my brain.
So how does it feel
now that we’re down on our knees
crawling through the fallout of your infectious deceit?
In a falling world with nothing to gain
you just made first place in my letdown hall of fame.
You left us broken and in fear
in a house permeated with dead air.
Now we’re nothing but beggars on a crowded street,
ignored by the masses
as your family life burns to ashes. 

Surrounding yourself with friends that say what they assume you’d want to hear,
but if you knew what they were thinking you would probably shed a tear.

I hope you’re happy where you are now,
in your little bubble - your new found house of shame,
 coz you just made first place in my letdown hall of fame

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar