tisdag 3 januari 2012

Looking For Something That Could Have Existed but Chose Not To

This is good,
it feels good,
it feels right,
but you’re not comfortable
and I’m out of line.

Put a feather in my cap,
to show that I care,
I’ll take you to Paris,
I’ll take you anywhere,
we struck up a connection
and I suggested we meet up for a talk and a bite.
You refused,
I asked why,
you avoided the question.
Avoided the question…
This must mean I’m not worth while,
I’m not someone special like you said,
that means you lie.
Although you said you could imagine it happening,
but you don’t show it.
Am I ever in your head at all?
You’re in mine frequently,
and it kind of bothers me.
I don’t know why I bother having your image in front of my eyes,
when you don’t even bother being interested.

This was good,
it felt so good,
it felt right,
but I was in the wrong all the time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar