söndag 8 januari 2012

I'm Still Here


Take a spinning trip through my mind-exploring, taking-on-the-world-attitude, 20 paged new poetrycompilation. I feel like I say this about every poetrycompilation I write but dang it, there is some very personal shit in this one. So personal I almost decided to not include some of the poems in it. 
It focuses on trying to find my way back into my soul after losing it for a couple of years and the realization that I’m alright considering the fallout. 
I think that many, just like in the previous compilations, will find that there is a lot in there that they may recognize, maybe from something they’ve gone through themselves or perhaps they know a friend of a familymember, however, hopefully it will touch the reader in someway more than just “oh, black words on white paper, original.” 


Now I’m not completly done with the compliation, but if you’re interested, send me a message with your email or send me an email at alexjackralph@gmail.com, and I will send you a copy as soon as it is done!
If you’ve glanced through my tumblr page and like what you’ve read and want to read more, please feel free to reach out in the same way stated above and I will send you my previous works and compilations. I promise you there will be no disappointment! 
However, 
thank you for reading this far down!
I hope 2012 brings you something good, 
we all need a pick-me-up!

/Alex Jack Ralph

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar