tisdag 1 maj 2012

Where Are We Going (What Are We Doing?)


What am I doing with my life?
My patience is running out.
I’m feeling less and less alive
and I don’t understand
what all this is about.

I’m just like everybody else
standing in the line
for a slice of golden paradise
a ticket that will never come
but we’ll be waiting till the end
coz we can’t skip ahead.
Why do we do this to ourselves?
We’re all dead men at heart
We’re de-evolving back to start
to see where we’ll come out.

Over and over once again,
a flair was lit tonight,
We’re all still hoping for the right
keep your fingers crossed you might
have your gravel dreams alright
evolve from dust to light.

It’s just the way we live our lives,
with no real point at all
just our crooked circle walls
trapping us in check.
But we still stand in line,
we’ll always stand in line,
most of us will die in this line,
waiting for our time to shine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar