lördag 21 april 2012

Life Through A Syringe


I wake up bleeding
screaming
the anxiety is feeding 
on me
need the cocaine to feel clean.
Ashamed to see him
feed me 
narcissistic genie

Surrounded by a drumbeat madness,
scripted scenes of silence 
with a passion for overrated violence.
Aching to be more
you have to be this tall 
these are strange shores
a big open space hidden behind giant oak doors.
Stay with what you know
it’s closer to home
goodnight and god bless
i’m just a small piece of the big bullshit drone
Followup question
how much do you need?
I got a bag full of confidence and a bag full of greed
You want something strong?
Here’s a good one;
I’ve got courage 
backbone 
and stupidity 
all mashed into one bong.
You think you can make it?
You think you can breath?
Inject this into your body and you will see
it
an ounce of muscle, ten kilos of hate
take too much and you’re letting life decide your fate.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar